05 May 2013

In July 2010 we got married and started our adventure together. Two years and one day later we bought our first home in a new town, where I got my first teaching job. It's bursting with potential... it is just a little rough right now! We are located in an awesome neighborhood, right across the street from a gorgeous lake. Our windows feature some pretty great views of it too!

The week after we moved in, my wonderful mother drove up for a few days and helped us landscape. Can you tell it hadn't been lived in for a year? I'll post some more pictures of the outside of the house once it warms up a little. Yes, you read that right, its May 5th and 40ish degrees and rainy - ugh! Luckily the outside of our house isn't the top priority right now.
Now, almost a year after buying the house, I'll start blogging it too. Take the home tour and follow us on the journey!
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

Popular Posts From The Last Week

People Who Are Better Than Me